Inside this month’s issue you will find:
• Five great hands-on projects: a thrown frilly-edged planter; a second ball clay and slip surface decoration pot; the next part of our clay colouring series; how to make reusable bisque template; pressing a template into foam to quickly make repeatable forms
• Pick of Ceramic Art London (CAL)
• Spotlight on the Fife pottery where the 135-year-old Wemyss Ware tradition is back in production
• Social enterprise: Banwell Pottery
• Linda Bloomfield explains how to make sure your glazes are dishwasher-safe
• Previews of Earth & Fire, and the Contemporary Craft Festival, with great ticket offers
• Courses listing – submit your FREE entry
To get all this and more:
Buy this month’s issue of ClayCraft at most Hobbycraft and WHS stores, your local supermarket or newsagent. Click here to find your closest stockist
Or to guarantee getting your hands on a copy earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of ClayCraft will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every month, you’ll save 33% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here.