Inside issue 16 you will find:
• Six great hands-on projects: two wheel-thrown, three hand-built and raku firing:
– a wall planter and a deep salad bowl
– penguins, coloured clay project, coiled mug and raku-firing
• Report on Potfest in the Pens’ 25th anniversary
• Bath Spa MA Ceramics students, Aylesford Pottery students and Georgina Warne
• Linda Bloomfield explains the differences between industrial and studio glazes
• Regulars: Doug’s Diary and Confessions of a Novice
• Courses listing – submit your FREE entry
To get all this and more:
Buy this month’s issue of ClayCraft at most Hobbycraft and WHS stores, your local supermarket or newsagent. Click here to find your closest stockist
Or to guarantee getting your hands on a copy earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of ClayCraft will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every month, you’ll save 33% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here.