Inside this month’s issue you will find:
• Six great hands-on projects: a rhubarb forcer, thrown flowerpots, ball clay surface decoration, colouring clay, a bird sculpture and making your own moulds for sprigs
• Meet the Potter: 12-year-old Fin Barnes-Long is already showing an incredible talent with clay
• Katch Skinner celebrates the role of women in history with her commemorative ware
• Our regular diary from Doug Fitch, who looks back on his own childhood, and forward to that of his children
• Linda Bloomfield explains the roles of barium and strontium in matt glazes, with some spectacularly-coloured results
• Courses listing – submit your FREE entry
To get all this and more:
Buy this month’s issue of ClayCraft at most Hobbycraft and WHS stores, your local supermarket or newsagent. Click here to find your closest stockist
Or to guarantee getting your hands on a copy earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of ClayCraft will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every month, you’ll save 33% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here.