Inside this month’s issue you will find:
• Six great hands-on projects: two wheel-thrown and four hand-built:
– a thrown pocketed planter, plus it’s water tray
– a slab lamp, coloured clay project, salt pig and fabulous whale moneybox
• Report on NCECA
• A new shop at The Kiln Rooms: The Clay Store
• Linda Bloomfield explains how to combine glazes and make sure they’re compatible
• Regulars: Doug’s Diary and Confessions of a Novice
• Courses listing – submit your FREE entry
To get all this and more:
Buy this month’s issue of ClayCraft at most Hobbycraft and WHS stores, your local supermarket or newsagent. Click here to find your closest stockist
Or to guarantee getting your hands on a copy earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of ClayCraft will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every month, you’ll save 33% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here.