Inside issue 19 you will find:
– six great hands-on projects
– throwing a ginger jar
– pinched pouring bowls
– slab-built tripod mugs
– making your own underglaze pencils
– coil and slab vessel
– naked raku
• Meet the Potter: Richard Hedges
• New Designers Show
• Regulars: Glazing with Linda Bloomfield, Doug’s Diary and Confessions of a Novice
• Courses listing – submit your FREE entry
To get all this and more:
Buy this month’s issue of ClayCraft at most Hobbycraft and WHS stores, your local supermarket or newsagent. Click here to find your closest stockist
Or to guarantee getting your hands on a copy earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of ClayCraft will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every month, you’ll save 33% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here.