Inside issue 21 you will find:
SEVEN GREAT HANDS-ON PROJECTS
– throwing deep plate with decorative glazes
– pinch pot hedgehogs
– overlapping slab bowls
– slab-built porcelain box decorated with lustres
– gift tags/hanging tree decorations
– cone-built trees
– stunning sgraffito dish
• The Cheshire Clay Collective
• Potter’s tips from Daniel Pratap
• Grey glazes from Linda Bloomfield
• Vote100 – A century of Change
• Regulars: Doug’s Diary and Confessions of a Novice
• Courses listing – submit your FREE entry
To get all this and more:
Buy this month’s issue of ClayCraft at most Hobbycraft and WHS stores, your local supermarket or newsagent. Click here to find your closest stockist
Or to guarantee getting your hands on a copy without having to leave the house, why not subscribe? The latest issue of ClayCraft will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every month, you’ll save 33% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here.